Monday, March 19, 2012

Fan Mail

So this is what all of my stories and poems boil down to.....

I have read your blog in it's entirety and now understand why you said you were 'going out on a limb'. sheesh. THAT blog would scare the crap out of most men. Myself included. Ever since I finished reading it, my dick has gone into hiding and refuses to come out, not even for air or piss! I can only hope this is a temporary condition. Thanks a lot! You'll be hearing from my lawyers. They say I have a strong case.What were you thinking? Is this your idea of seduction? Jesus Christ! Why is every woman I like either on antidepressants, insane ,or lesbian? Is this another new fad or a trend. God help us all...

t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Look-Back

In the Look-Back
P coat and twiggy hair

Riding the Stream Down

Riding the Stream Down
Snap shot from the Look-Back