Friday, December 28, 2012

Just a thought

So here we are on the verge of a new year that we totally made up because we had to figure out a way to count.   I have just enjoyed some rice pasta, al dente, with freezer-burned salad shrimp, hot Hunan pepper oil, and Smart Balance Margarine.   I feel bad for married people, or those with companions, who have to think about dinner that will be pleasing for two.  Can you imagine?  “Hey babe, I’ve made some rice pasta with freezer-burned shrimp, hot pepper oil, and margarine.  Come n get it baby-doll!”  So, as I sit here trying to digest my dinner, I think about the old man 2012 who will shit his pants on the way out, while a brand new 2013 will shit itself on the way in .  It occurs to me that every year has some good shit, and some bad shit.  So it’s pretty much the same shit, but a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Look-Back

In the Look-Back
P coat and twiggy hair

Riding the Stream Down

Riding the Stream Down
Snap shot from the Look-Back