Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just Something I wonder About

Since I'm totally blocked story-wise I figured I'd toss something out like a morsel of bread on a pond full of catfish.  Feel free to share your thoughts.  Maybe I'll catch a good idea.

Why do men like to hack and spit in parking lots?     I mean...it seems that every time I walk in to work I see a man hack up a hocker and let it fly.    But I've never seen men spit on the floor while walking across the atrium where I work...or in malls...or in restaurants.

Is there something about penises,  open spaces, and spit glands, that, when combined, create this phenomenon?   I mean...do all of these factors have to be present? Or just some of them?   Do men have an overabundance of mouth mucous? Do guys with larger penises spit more?  Is spit production directly related to hormones?  If it's hormonal, then why do OLD men seem to do it even more, given their reduction in hormones?

Why don't the glands produce the same amount of mucous to be expelled while the man is sitting at his desk all day?   How can he make it for HOURS at a desk, but is unable to walk 500 yards through a parking garage without spitting?    And why does he have to make a loud hacking noise?

Is this some kind of a primal love call to attract the grossest women on earth?

Then why aren't all hot men with really gross women? They certainly could attract a passel of them given the spit-to-pavement ratio. ooooooooo BAYBUH.   Slip me some TONGUE because your spit really turns me ON.  

Perhaps women should start hacking and spitting.

Maybe there would be no need for online dating?

Wait a minute.  I guess online dating is kind of the same as spitting....I need to think about this more.

1 comment:

  1. This is a totally disgusting habit done by people who don't seem to realize we are looking at them with a nauseous expression. Do they think it's macho? Like hanging pink plastic testicles to their bumper? Beats me...

    ReplyDelete

In the Look-Back

In the Look-Back
P coat and twiggy hair

Riding the Stream Down

Riding the Stream Down
Snap shot from the Look-Back